FREE SHIPPING to the continental US!
The Collomix Compact Forced-Action Mixer is a top choice in preparing ready-mixed goods supplied in sacks such as concrete, plastic mortar and dry fill materials. Its three-arm mixing tool and rubber lip provide residue-free pouring of materials, homogenous mixing with evenly distributed grain size and convenient single-person operation. This powerful stationary mixer has a mixing speed of 30 RPM, a motor output of 2.8 kW, a voltage of 230 V or 50 Hz, and a noise emission of 86 dB.
The Collomix mixer is easy to fill, remove, clean and store. It has slide opening and a vibrating device for quick emptying of the mixing drum into a wheelbarrow or mixing tub. It also has an adapter for a vacuum cleaner, making dust-free extraction possible.
This heavy-duty mixer has hard rubber wheels for mobility, maneuverability and added stability when used. The robust housing protects the motor block and prevents dirt from passing. Measuring 33"L x 30"W x 50"H, it can easily fit through doors. This mixer also comes with a rimscraper, a corner scraper, and a bottom scraper.
- Sturdy mixer for bagged material
- Usable volumes of up to 32 gal. or 5 bags (TMX 1500)
- For sand-and gravel-ﬁlled mortars, lime plaster, drainage mortar, resin screeds, monograin concrete, grout and many more
- If the material gets stuck just use the one-of-a-kind-shaker and it will pour out easily through the gravity- feed trap door. No need to risk your safety by cuting out the grate
- The TMX has the best in class dust removal feature. A removable lid covers more than 50% of the safety hood. In combinan on with a dust extractor you can leave your mask at home and your lungs are protected from harmful material dusts.
- Made to fi t through standard doors with 31” width so you can move it as close as possible to where you need it
- Two big wheels make it easier to maneuver even on the rough ground of construction sites.
- The three-arm mixing tool, with its low rotation speed, is exclusively designed by leading German engineers.