AR Glass Net (Scrim), 10x10mm spacing.
Takes the advantages of AR glass fibers and weaved into netting to provide ultimate strength. Conveniently sold in lengths that meet your needs.
- Sold in 40" widths cut to your specified length (1 foot increments)
- Also sold in full 540 sq. ft. rolls (40" x 164')
- Alkali Resistant (AR) Glass Fibers
- Contains minimum of 16.5+% Zirconia
- Increase Tensile Strength (three times higher than steel)
- Increases flexural strength ( twice as much as chopped fibers alone)
- Use multiple layers to provide ultimate strength
- Mainly used in GFRC production but works great when high flexibility and strength are needed around sink molds