Super-SIX-Admix™ represents a unique fusion of six distinct admixtures meticulously crafted to yield flawlessly dense and robust concrete, ensuring seamless flow within precast molds. Tailored for slender flat structures such as countertops, tile, and wall cladding, it promises exceptional flexibility. This innovative solution simplifies the creation of top-tier Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC), and ultra-high-performance concrete (UHPC), recognized as Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC). Notably, Super-SIX™ stands out as a non-hazardous substance, harnessing cutting-edge chemistries for maximum perfomance.
Super-SIX™ is EASY TO USE:
Batching concrete has never been so easy. In addition to Super-SIX" simply add sand, cement & Fiber...pour in mold...cover with plastic & walk away...it's that easy!
The SIX in Super-SIX™
- Improves flexural strength
- When dosed at 5% effective polymer load is 2.5% polymer solids. High enough to act as curing admix eliminating the need of the 7-day wet cure allowing you to strip your forms much sooner
- Improved dispersion of color pigment and reduce color variation in panels
- Greatly reduces water requirements resulting in stronger concrete
- Provides very high spread rates, improved workability and greater fluidity
3) Shrinkage Reducer
- Greatly minimizes curling
- Reduction of shrinkage or map cracking
- Increases Density and virtually eliminates pin holes
- Improved density of mix (decreased permeability)
5) Wetting Agents
- Helps flow and dispersion of fibers
- Improves cement hydration
- Provides a homogeneous distribution and color strength of pigments
6) Water Proofer
- Increases water resistance and durability of cured concrete (hydrophobizing)
- Dose at 5-6% of cementitious weight (5-6 lbs. per hundred weight of cement)
- Recommend to start with a .28 -.30 Water:Cement ratio
- Can be used with just about any cementitious composition including CSA (Calcium Sulfa Alumina) and/or Pozzolans for increased performance.
- Super-SIX™ contains no Pozzolans or fibers and may be added as desired. We recommend a minimum addition of .5% PVA fibers of cementitious for increased impact resistance & shrinkage crack control. Additional Fishstone Plasticizer may be added for increased flow when using high fiber loading.
A recommended sample recipe to create self-consolidating GFRC concrete is as follows:
- 100 lbs Federal White Cement
- 100 lbs silica sand (30 sieve or finer)
- 28-30 lbs water
- 4-6 lbs ½" AR Glass Fibers(added last after other ingredients are thoroughly mixed)
- 5-6 lbs Super-SIX-Admix
Two effective mixing approaches are available:
1) Incorporating Super-SIX™ into other dry ingredients before adding water.
2) Thoroughly blending Super-SIX™ with the mixing water before introducing additional dry components.
For more detailed insights into various mixing designs, please refer to our concrete recipes page.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Should be stored in in a cool & dry environment. Avoid High humidity which may cause product to clump. With proper storage conditions the normal shelf life will typically be 12 months
Super-SIX-Admix™ is a powder and can create dust. Avoid excessive dust buildup. Keep away from ignition sources. Avoid breathing dust and wear OSHA appropriate dust mask
Click Here for a downloadable Data Sheet and further information
Talked to Tom on the phone looking for the best possible surfaces and I am completely impressed with how good my countertops look using this product.
super blown away by this product. The first time using this and my piece came out perfect!
We have tried all different brands and this is by far the best we have found. Thank you!
Tried this based upon a recommendation from a friend and wow what a difference it made in my countertops. They look great