OPTIMUM 380 Premium High Range Superplasticizer, Gallon
Modified polycarboxylated high range water reducing admixture formulated to produce self-compacting type (S.C.C.) concrete.
- Produces extremely high spread rates
- High early strengths with improved densification of surfaces
- Improves workability and greater fluidity with reduced or minimal vibration
- Improves dispersing action resulting in concrete with “self placing” properties
- Very low water to cement ratios can be obtained with as much as 25-30% total water reduction.
- Greater water reduction and lower dosage rates than comparable S.C.C superplasticizers
- Improves flow (self leveling) with self-healing rheology
- Typical dosage rates approximately 40% less than of standard melamine and naphthalene based superplasticizers, while maintaining the same percent water reduction.
- Available in 1-gallon, 5-gallon & 55-gallon sizes
- 3-5 ounces per 100 lbs. of cement (56 –93 ml/100 kg)
- A good starting point and very easy way to calculate dosage is 1-mL per 1-pound of cementicious material. So if you have 34pounds of Portland simply add 34mL of OPTIMUM 380.
Click here for Optimum 380 data sheet
Good quality product
Improves the quality of the concrete
Amazing on how well this works. A tiny bit changes the flow a lot.