OPTIMUM 380 Premium High Range Superplasticizer, Gallon
Modified polycarboxylated high range water reducing admixture formulated to produce self-compacting type (S.C.C.) concrete.
- Produces extremely high spread rates
- High early strengths with improved densification of surfaces
- Improves workability and greater fluidity with reduced or minimal vibration
- Improves dispersing action resulting in concrete with “self placing” properties
- Very low water to cement ratios can be obtained with as much as 25-30% total water reduction.
- Greater water reduction and lower dosage rates than comparable S.C.C superplasticizers
- Improves flow (self leveling) with self-healing rheology
- Typical dosage rates approximately 40% less than of standard melamine and naphthalene based superplasticizers, while maintaining the same percent water reduction.
- Available in 1-gallon, 5-gallon & 55-gallon sizes
- 3-5 ounces per 100 lbs. of cement (56 –93 ml/100 kg)
- A good starting point and very easy way to calculate dosage is 1-mL per 1-pound of cementicious material. So if you have 34pounds of Portland simply add 34mL of OPTIMUM 380.
Click here for Optimum 380 data sheet