GFRC Backer coat sprayer for small to mid sized jobs. Previously the only way to spray backer coats in GFRC projects was with an expensive parastolic pump sprayer. Our GFRC Backer Sprayer is specifically designed to spray AR Fiber backer coats and mist coats for concrete countertops and small or large architectural pieces. Capable of spraying 3/4" fiber backer mixes
- Excellent for spraying GFRC to molds with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" fiber.
- Ranges from 1/16 to 1" thick heavy coat to structural layers.
- Capable of handling stucco coatings just like a large spray rig.
- Spray hard coat stucco, EIFS, papercrete, straw-bale, earthen mixes, and more.
- Will spray up to 1" GFRC or GFRG mix.
For best performance we recommended:
Gas or electric air compressor, with 15 to 30 gallon (60-114 liter) air tank using 12 cfm @ 100 psi (340 liter@ 7 bar)
Hopper kit includes:
- Face coat spray nozzle
- Backer coat spray nozzle
- Heavy duty cast gun and plastic hopper