Quality spray gun & hopper for spraying in mist / face coat on GFRC surfaces and other sand-cement based mortars & slurries.
- Ideal for use with GFRC
- Special tilting hopper for spaying countertop molds, decking & flooring
- Air regulator valve with quick connect
- Air compressor requirements; 6.2 cfm , 25 PSI
- Fluid control knob controlls the volume of material being delivered
- Full grip trigger for less fatigue
- large capacity hopper with T-handle for extra control
- Three sizes of air nozzles: 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm (the size of the air nozzle determines the amount of air that disperses the material)
- Three sizes of orifice nozzles: 4mm, 6mm & 8mm (The larger diameter orifice nozzle will give you a wider pattern and a thicker texture)
The sprayer worked great right out of the box. I purchased a competitors product a couple of years ago for more money and it didn't last long. Upon opening the box I found this gun to be better quality. I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. I recommend this as a starter or a daily user if you doing gfrc.